Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday Tutorial | Creating a Scene with GIMP

Hi everyone! leslierahye [FINALLY] with your Tuesday Tutorial! Have you ever attempted to do something you've done 200 times and the 201st time it is not fool-proof! That was me last night and today! I am sharing with you a process of creating a stamped scene digitally! Much like with rubber stamps, there are layers and masking, GIMP is a free program that makes it super easy. This video takes you inside my computer to show you how the 4 images below become this one image for an easy card front! I hope you enjoy! I appreciate your patience and I hope it was worth the wait!

[note:  now we have captions! click on the CC if it's missing for you.]

For this project
Snowball Sarah
Snowball Sarah
Winter barn
Winter Barn 
Snowball Andy
Snowball Andy
Christmas Fence
Christmas Fence


I will be back next week with another exciting tutorial! Christine filled in for me last week and I'm doing the same for her this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment