Monday, February 11, 2013

No Line Coloring Tutorial

Hi guys,
Welcome to Hostess Monday. Today it is the turn of Louby Loo (yes that is me Wendy!).
Something I have seen floating around the internet of late is how to color your digital stamps with no lines!! So I gave it a try and thought I would show you how I did it.
 
I used our newest Flower Power girl Daffy (the uncolored version)
 
Flower power Daffy (colored)Flower power Daffy
 
 
To start with I opened up Photshop Elements. Now I realize not everyone has this software but I think all will do pretty much the same thing)

Then  locate and open the stamp that you wish to work with.

Make sure that the layer your stamp is on is highlighted

Locate and click the "Opacity" slider

Move the slider until your stamp is barely visible.
Go ahead and print your stamp.
 
I then started the coloring process. First I colored her with COPICS and then for the final touches I used prismacolors in the same shades to finely color around the highlights.
So now you have a stamp with no visible "Black lines" A fun and different technique!!

 
I also used some of our  
 
Spring fling digital paper pack
Spring fling embellishment digital pack
 
I hope you enjoyed this new technique and thanks for stopping by.
See you tomorrow for our Tuesday Tutorial!
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OK, I LOVE this technique! I'd seen it around but hadn't really paid any attention, but you make it look so worth doing! Love the cute image and those gorgeous papers, too! Thanks, Wendy, for this tute!

    ReplyDelete