Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tuesday Tutorial | Pencil Bound Pocket Mini

Happy Wednesday everyone!! It's Leslie-Rahye. We ended up not having a Guest Designer today and since I had to miss yesterday's tutorial due to unforeseen connectivity issues with my ISP I thought you would not mind if I provided you with my project today! I hope you enjoy it! Thank you  for your understanding and patience!


I have created a Back-to-School Mini Album with papers and
pre-colored digital stamps by  Digital Delights
I hope you enjoy my tutorial!


For this tutorial:
School Digital Paper Pack
School Digital Paper Pack

School Sentiments Set
School Sentiments Set
Hope to see you back again next week for a fantastic tutorial by Christine!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations of this fantastic opportunity. You have created beautiful bracelets and the recipients will be thrilled with your gifts!
    airlines contact numbers

    ReplyDelete