Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine Scalloped Box tutorial

Today we are showing you how to make this darling scalloped box
 


Click on the video to see how we did it, alternatively you can view it on our YouTube channel





Supplies used from our store
Hearts and Roses Set (colored)

Romance Frame set (colored) - Click Image to Close

Romance Digital Paper Pack - Click Image to Close



We would love to see your projects using this set!! You can send your creations to Wendy at loubyloocreations@sbcglobal.net
 
Happy Crafting! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a fun project! Love the adorable stamps too! Great tutorial! Thanks, Wendy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy for sharing! Great idea to put the circle on top of the square. Love it! I'm taking photo elements classes to learn how to do this. Now all I have to figure out is how to cut the svg files. Do I hook up my computer to my cricut? Maybe you can do a video on that?

    ReplyDelete