I made these two using the cut file and my Cricut to cut out the card. All files come with a printable PDF, so if you don't have a cutting machine, it is super easy to print it and cut by hand!
1. Cut out the card base and fold at the top
2. Glue the scalloped circle and then the plain circle on top
3. Cut two of the circular loop (one for the front and back)
4.Glue the circular loop at the top
5. Cut two of the ornament top (rectangular shape)
6. Glue to front and back
7. Decorate the front with your favorite stamps/sentiments. I used one of our new sets called "Christmas Kids" and our Winter Ticket Sentiment set
Second is our Mitten Cut File
1. Cut out the mitten background
2. Glue the large cuff and then the smaller cuff if desired.
3. Add some ribbon to decorate the cuff
4. Add your stamps/sentiments of your choice. Here I used the scalloped circle from our Scalloped Background set and then attached our Circular Merry Christmas sentiment