Friday, October 7, 2011

Saturday Showcase ~ Fancy Shoes

Welcome to Showcase Saturday! 
Wow did you see all the fabulous idea's that Jan gave on Monday?  They were fabulous!  I just had to know how to make this adorable shoes.  I thought you might like to also.  I used Digital Delights Spooktacular Halloween Digital Paper on the Witches shoes and Pink Ribbon Bonnie (who is available on the All Occasions DVD Vol. II) on the Breast Cancer Awareness Shoes.  If you would like to have a copy of the pattern to make these.  Just leave a comment on my blogspot. Wanda' Whimsical Wonders with your email and I'd be happy to send it to you!
Huggles, Wanda

8 comments:

  1. Hi Wanda, I just watched your video on making those gorgeous shoes and I would love to have a go at them too if you wouldn't mind emailing me the pattern please.
    slimey@onthenet.com.au

    Thanks,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes and so would I definately, they´re just awesome and a great idea for many occasions too.
    maryannlaursen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'd love to have the pattern. Thank you,
    R/
    rufus704 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I please get a copy of the pattern to go with your cool tutorial? Thank you.

    T_bear2001 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes are great! I would love to get a copy of the pattern please? My email is adriennekimscott@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. if it's not too late, I'd love that shoe pattern too. Great stuff, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I jjuz found your blog... love it!! I would love to have the shoe pattern if you cud send them to me... angela.jesssy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes! Can I please get the pattern
    Thanks so much
    schatzleah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete