Friday, May 20, 2011

Saturday Showcase - Picnic Box


 I just love this time of year.  We have a fabulous holiday coming up.  It Memorial Day!  Not only do we get a chance to remember our love ones that have passed.  But my family use it for a jumping point for Summer.  We always have a big Barbecue and everyone comes over for a swim!  We really have a great time.

Today I'm going to show you have to make this Picnic box that will fit in with all your summer activities!

I used the following Digital Delights; Digital Stamps and Digital Paper
Barbecue Dog (color)

Tell me some of your families Memorial Day traditions!
Huggles, Wanda

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooo cute Wanda and I can see a lot of different uses for this project too:)
    Fabulous!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute project! Is there by any chance a printable version of the tutorial? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete