Monday, May 30, 2011

Magnetic Bookmark on a Card!


I am so delighted to be sharing my very first tuturial with you!  There is a Magnet Bookmark hidden on the front of this card, featuring Laid  back Lucy, You're #1, and a juicy Watermelon, all on the Ants Picnic Digital paper from the new Grillin and Chillin release this month!  I hope you will enjoy the video which will show how to make the magnetic bookmark, plus a few of  my favorite tips along the way!



I look forward to seeing you every other Tuesday here, and if you get the chance, please drop by BettyBee's Buzz and say hello!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for a great tutorial here. I love this little idea with the magnet on the card, it´s really cool. You really did a great tutorial and explained everything really well, so it was easy to understand, thanks sooo much for that.
    Have a great day hun, and I sure look forward to see a lot more of your tutorials in the future too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bookmarks and I cannot wait to make one like this. Thank you so much for sharing your idea and video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tutorial, come see what you've inspired me to make!
    sandytozartdesign.blogspot.com

    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete