Monday, April 18, 2011

Pet Memories: An Accordion Memory Book

Hi folks, It's tutorial Tuesday with Diane and I have this special pet memories album for you this week.



When I first saw this design, I knew I had to have it. I have ordered the acrylic stamps before I saw the digitals. Pets play such an important role in our lives, that I couldn't wait to celebrate the faithful canines and felines who blessed our family over the last 36 years. I'm looking forward to hearing (and seeing) your special friends' stories.

If you are unable to view the video here, click on our You Tube Channel to see it. We would love for your to subscribe to our channel or leave us a comment:)

Happy crafting
Diane

2 comments:

  1. Awesome video. I especially like how you said to remember your cats and dogs. Beautiful little book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see this video.I like it a lot. Also you can watch my site link i.e. Pet Memories

    ReplyDelete