Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bunny Goodie Bag Tutorial

Hi everyone -- Tracy here and I'm excited to be sharing my very first project with you as a Tutorial Designer for Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  

For today's project I've decided to use the Barnaby Bunny topper as well as the Easter Kids Paper Pack.  

I love to make goodie bags and when I laid my eyes on Mr. Barnaby I just knew I had to create a goodie bag with him.  










If you are unable to see the video below 
~ click here to view on YouTube



Supply List:
-- pink paper bag
-- Flourished square "punch around the page" ~ Martha Stewart
-- Scalloped Dot border punch ~ Martha Stewart
-- "Some-bunny loves you" stamp by My Pink Stamper (Even More Punnylicious)
-- swiss dot ribbon ~ www.papertreyink.com
-- plastic bag
-- candy
-- tulle
-- black marker for doodling
Thanks for visiting and I'll see you back here soon! 

Happy Easter!!
Hugs,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment