Friday, January 14, 2011

Piggy topper Note Pad -- Video Tutorial

Hello my crafty friends.

Please excuse today's post.  I hope to have my personal computer fixed no later than Monday, January 17.   I will be posting the template to make this project on your own with next Saturday's blog post due to my computer problems.



This piggy topper is so adorable.  I chose to us an image that was not pre-colored for today's project.


I hope you will try this project and use the cute toppers you an find here on Digital Delights.

Here are the directions for a DIY memo holder

1. Cut heavy weight paper or card stock to 9 1/2" X 3 1/2"

2. Score at 1 1/2", 2" and 6".
Using a scallop punch or decorative scissors, cut the end where the first lays.

Sponge edges using coordinating colors.

Have a great weekend, let me know if you have any quesions!

Loretta Rodger

No comments:

Post a Comment