Saturday, January 15, 2011

Digital Delights Sunday - Love You Lara Candy Wrapper


Welcome to another Digital Delights Sunday tutorial! Today I'll be featuring one of Wendy's new January release digital stamps called Love You Lara. The new release digi's are all perfect for Valentine's cards and crafts, and little Lara just stole my heart! I'll be using her to decorate a sweet treat for Valentine's Day, and if you'd like to pick up Love You Lara, just click HERE.



Thanks for watching! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Mary




3 comments:

  1. Fantstic Mary, this looks sooooooo yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mary. Those would be really nice to make for my grandkids. They would be a big surprise for then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this idea. You can make up a bunch of them in a short time. My favorite is the use of the crimper on the end, very nice and professional finish! I adore your video's Mary!

    ReplyDelete