Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gingerbread Holiday Set - Holiday Cookbook

Hi guys,
Welcome to Digital Delights Sunday! Today, I'll be showing you a project that I've been working on, using the Gingerbread Holiday set. Little Ginger is so cute! I've used the pre-colored digital stamps on my holiday cookbook album...they are such a time saver! I also used the faux chipboard technique on the title, as well as, Baker Ginger. I had such a good time putting this together! I hope you enjoy my video on this technique, as well as how to make this cookbook album! Thanks so much for watching!





Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Mary

4 comments:

  1. I loved your tutorial. Your recipe book is wonderful. I love the gingerbread hoilday set.
    Thank you for sharing that.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly adorable Mary. What a great gift too:)
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Mary, great idea! Hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your recipe book! Great tutorial too. Thanks! Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete