Sunday, October 24, 2010

Digital Delights Sunday - Christmas Pippin the Mouse

Hi guys,
My name is Mary, and this is my first project for Digital Delights as a Tutorial Artist! I had so much fun making this little doorhanger, using Christmas Pippin the Mouse. Scroll down for the video to see how easy it is to make.



Thanks for watching, and be sure to check out all the wonderful digital stamps at Digital Delights by Louby Loo, by clicking HERE! Wendy's having a great sale on Halloween stamps!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute project Mary!!! Great tutorial...look forward to seeing more!

    Hugs,
    ~Terry~

    ReplyDelete
  2. great video M !!! I love the coloring !!! and pippin is my fav....great first tutorial !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Terry and DeNetra! This was a lot of fun to make!
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Tutorial Mary! What a super duper cute project! I can't wait to make one..and the addition of the little bell...total genius! :)
    Can't wait for more!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this tutorial, Mary. I especially liked seeing your coloring technique.

    ReplyDelete