Friday, August 27, 2010

Saturday tutorial - Customizing a chocolate bar wrapper

Hello fellow crafters :)

This week I had a play customizing chocolate bar wrappers...
This is something that is super simple to do and can be done for
any occasion you might need it... Halloween is my theme this week,
but you can make it for graduations, birthday,
weddings, shower, retirement, etc...you name it!

So for my halloween theme, I'll be using
"Spooky Pumpkin" and "Happy Halloween" which
will be available this week in the store
to wrap up my chocolate bar
just like this:

so on to this week's video and if you have questions or
tutorial requests, please do not hesitate to post in the comments :)




Remember to check back on Tuesday for Jo's Tutorial!

Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Nathalie!! I am sure all the kids (and adults) would luv this as gift:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nathalie! I know all the kids with love this special candy bar for halloween!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete