Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Tutorial - Coloring your images with distress inks


Morning fellow crafters! Cant beleive it's saturday already....

This week, I will show you how I color my digital stamps
with  Distress inks

I will use "Lenny the Lion" for this tutorial, I think he's
perfect for this technique and he's such a cutie!!!

So on to this week's video:



Hope you will have fun with this technique and
I will see you next week for another coloring technique 
and dont forget to be back for Jo's tutorial on Tuesday :)

Happy Crafting!



5 comments:

  1. thanks, great tips!!..love your voice..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Nathalie!! Now I will have to go and spend some money and buy these inks to give this a try!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial! Always wanted to try this but didn't really know how....now I do!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial Nathalie... I think you have just inspired me to actualy give this a go ... I have some inks but was always to scared to use them... thank you hun.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Nathalie will have to have a go! hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete