Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Tutorial - Coloring faces and cheeks, my way :)

Hello fellow crafters!

I am starting a series of videos for you all on tecniques and medias
to color your digital stamps. There are so many products
out there, possibilities are endless!

I did get requests on how I color my cheeks,
like on the following card:


So this week, the coloring medium will be Copic Markers 
and I will use "Sitting Penny" just like on the card above.

So here is "how to color faces and cheeks - my way" :)




If there is a specific coloring technique you would like to learn, please put it in the comments. 
I'd like to make sure that the tutorials will answer as much questions as possible, and we do love feedback!

Hope you enjoyed it and see you next week!

Happy Crafting,


8 comments:

  1. She's beautiful.... thank you for sharing your technique. It's always hard to know what to do for the best when you are new to colouring with pens. I use Promarkers, and I am just starting to get the hang of it!

    Happy Saturday,
    Luv Lynne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a box of 12 copic markers, but not sure how to use them now. Ijust watched your video on how to do faces. I didn't even know there was a blending pen that went with the markers. Can you only buy these markers on line or do Jo-Ann or Micheals carry them. I would really like to learn more about the markers----Thank You Nancy----mtbootleggerz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant tutorial thank you
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I am so glad you took the time to do this tutorial! I can't wait to try out these adorable cheeks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not boughten any markers yet.. but watching tutorials, and looking as how other color pictures with different brands, I truly love the copic markers. I Know they are a true investment, and will be purchasing some later today from our local store. Its only a 12 marker set, but its a start.
    I really love how you did your technique in coloring faces.. I have lots to learn, and I'm sure I'll become truly addicted them! I'm sure I'll find "oh I gotta have this color" lol but time and alittle saving, I think they are a good investment! You colored perfectly! Thanks for the introduction to face coloring! I enjoyed your video. THANKS
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete