Here's how to make a very simple Camping Journal!!
You will need:
~Digital Delights image
~notebook from dollar store
~lettering for title
~brush (to spread the glue)
~distressing ink (optional)
1. Sand the whole notebook over to get the "shine" off it. I find that the patterned paper will stick to it better.
2. Glue the patterned paper onto the notebook.
3. Trim the edges and then sand them. If you want, you could ink the edges.
4. Color and prepare the digital image for the cover of the notebook.
5. Add the digital image to the cover and then place lettering to make the title.
It's a great little book to take camping! Everyone could have fun doodling, writing poems or ghost stories, and adding memories to the book each time you go camping!!!