Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Tea Tote


Hi Everyone
Spring is here and that means lots of flowers and cool evening walks through the neighborhood.
It's such a fun and refreshing time of year.

I also love sitting out on my deck with my sweetheart enjoying the sounds of the evening and drinking a yummy cup of tea. I have a special cup that I like to use and it's such a fun little thing that we do to connect for that day. I wanted to create a special little package for my tea bags to make the event even more special.
Today I've got a super quick and super fun Tea Tote.What you'll need:

(1) Blue card stock 8 1/2" x 9"
1 3/4" Circle punch
Scallop Circle punch
Decorative edge punch
(2) Brads
Pattern Paper
Accessories for box
Digital Delight Teapot Pippin digital stamp


Step 1
Take your 8 1/2" x 9" card stock and score all four sides at 3".
Cut along two sides of the card stock on the score lines.

Step 2
Add pattern paper to your box form.
Pattern paper panels are (2) 2 7/8" x 2 3/8" and (2) 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"
Adhere your pattern paper to your box.
Step 3
Add adhesive to sections noted in picture below.
Step 4
Adhere box together.


Step 5
Add your decorate edge punch for your handle. Use your hole punch and use your brads to attach handle to box.
Step 6
Decorate. I decided to use the super cute Tea Cup Pippin. I've added a circle and a scallop circle with some bling to add a little sparkle. Pippin is ready to enjoy some tea with you.

I love carrying this out to the deck with me and picking from the different variety I have in my little Tea Tote. By now my FH has got use to seeing all kinds of little boxes around my house so he just smiles when I come meet him out on the deck with my special cup and my Tea Tote.

I hope you enjoyed this super quick and fun tutorial and I hope you too have a chance to enjoy a cup of tea this spring with sweet Tea Cup Pippin.

Thanks so much for your visit.
Have a fantastic day.

2 comments:

  1. Another excellent tutorial thank you so much
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete